Terms And Conditions
These terms may be changed from time to time without further notice, at the discretion of Kasturba Hospital. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future terms, please do not use the Site or download content from it.
- The cancellation and refund policy is only applicable to all online payments made through mobile app and website for booking appointments.
- In case cancellation is initiated by the user, at the time of cancellation, amount will be refunded via same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only. Amount will be refunded within ——- working days.
- Some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between Kasturba Hospital and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner. In case of a medical emergency (either on your or a another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service, hospital, doctor or appropriate medical professional directly.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews. Kasturba Hospital disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of which you post on the Website and Kasturba Hospital shall be entitled to re-publishing any content across any of its or its Partners platforms.
- You agree that Kasturba Hospital may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of obtaining feedback in relation to its Website, App or services
- If a User has any questions concerning the Company, the Website or App, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If User has any grievance with respect to the Website or App or the Service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at customercare.kh@ manipal.edu
- Any appointment, health checkups , health schemes, diagnostic tests, medical facility may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue at any time. Kasturba Hospital may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. Kasturba Hospital may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability. Kasturba Hospital may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
- These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Website, App or services and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Kasturba Hospitals Manipal or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.